University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling forms for admission into its three (3) years Basic Midwifery Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for UBTH School of Midwifery form below.
Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery, Benin City for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Entry Qualifications
You must possess the following qualification to apply for the UBTH three (3) years Midwifery Programme.
- Should/must not be less than 18 years or above 34 years of age
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL ‘which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Apply for the UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (N10,500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred (200) Naira into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account – First Bank 2004854377
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Sale of forms commences 17th June, 2021 and closes 17th September, 2021.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
- Candidates would be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 18th September, 2021
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials,
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.