REGISTRATION GUIDELINES FOR THE UMYU REMEDIAL PROGRAMME 2014/2015 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Remedial Programme for 2014/2015 Academic session are hereby invited to note that:
- Payment of Registration fees of Thirty Eight Thousand Naira (38,000.00) is to be made through any Bank by obtaining Bank Draft payable to Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (Pre-Degree School Account).
- Students to present Bank Drafts to the Centre Co-ordinator for receipts.
- No hostel accommodation is available for both male and female students.
- Students are advised to carefully read the conditions contained in their Admission letters and abide by them.
- Course registration follows at the centre of study immediately after the student has met all conditions.
- The course is for a maximum duration of 5 terms.
ABDU HALLIRU ABDULLAHI
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!