Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU certificates collection fees for graduates (Postgraduate and Undergraduates from the 2017/2018 Academic Session).
This is to inform all the graduates of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) for the 2017/2018 Academic Session that the university management has announced that henceforth, they would be required to pay for the collection of their certificates.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The charges would be for all Postgraduate and Undergraduates from the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
UMYU Certificates Collection Fees & Payment Procedure
UMYU will commence charging fees for collection of certificates as follows:
- Postgraduates – N10,000.00
- Undergraduate – N5,000.00
Payment is to be made into the following Account:
- BANK: FIRST BANK PLC
- ACCOUNT NAME: UMARU MUSA YARÁDUA UINVERSITY IGR ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2008746355
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!