University of Benin (UNIBEN) mid-semester break for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
The entire University Community are by this notice informed that the First Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session Mid-Semester Break commences from Thursday 20th February, 2020 to Sunday 12th April, 2020.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
It has become imperative to explain the rationale for the mid-semester break of 2019/02/20 to 04/04/2020 as contained in the 2019/2020 first semester academic calendar of the University of Benin.
The Break is to Provide Room for Extensive Renovation of the Hostels by the State Government Ahead of 2020 National Sport Festival, as the Hostels Are to Serve as Accommodation for the Athletes.
The Vice Chancellor is Urging Students in School to Show Understanding, as the State Government Gesture’s is for the Benefits of All.
NB: All Hostels except the under-listed are to be vacated.
- CERHI Hostel will not be closed
- Medical, Clinical and Nursing Students are to remain in the NDDC Hostel for two weeks to conclude their exams and to vacate the hostel afterwards for maintenance work to commence.
Management wishes all students a fruitful break.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!