University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released new guidelines for the conduct of CBT examinations and result processing.
In line with observations by the Quality Assurance Committee on the conduct of undergraduate examinations at CBT Center and as approved by the Vice-Chancellor, the followings are the new guidelines for the conduct of examinations at CBT Center and processing of results:
- The initial step is course registration by the students and COMSIT is to provide the platform for this including biometric support.
- Call for courses to be examined by CBT taking note of the following:
- 100-200 level Courses with a student population of three hundred (300) and above for a 4-year program
- 100-300 level courses with a student population of three hundred (300) and above for a 5-year program
- All 300-400 level courses should now be examined by paper and pen for a 4-year program by the concerned Departments.
- All 400-500 level courses should now be examined by paper and pen for a 5-year program by the concerned Departments.
Approved time duration, number of questions of CDT examinations are as shown in the table.