University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has commenced the sales of applications forms for admission into its remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and procedure to apply for UNIMAID remedial admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Remedial Arts, Remedial Science and Prelim French Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIMAID Remedial Admission Requirements
- Candidates must show evidence of having sat for and obtained relevant credits in the ‘O’ Level examinations at not more than two sittings. The credits must include English and Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the chosen Remedial Programme (Arts/Science/Prelim
- Candidates must sit for the 2020/2021 UTME examination and must obtain a minimum of 160
Subjects to be Taught at UNIMAID Remedial Programmes
- English, Mathematics, French, History, Economics, Geography, Islamic Studies (ARTS)
- English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. (SCIENCE)
- Prelim French
How to Apply for UNIMAID Remedial Admission Form
Application forms are available upon payment of the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only at the Unimaid Micro-Finance Bank, University of Maiduguri (a/c No. 030401531). The Bank teller is to be presented to the Bursary Department for issuance of a receipt for collection of application forms from the Directorate of Remedial Studies. The application forms would be available from March 2021.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS :
Completed application forms must be returned to the Directorate of Remedial Studies Office by hand, registered post or by mail not later than 3rd September 2021. The following documents must accompany each application form.
- One certified latest passport size photograph (stapled to the form)
- Photocopies of Certificates
- Photocopy of receipt for the purchase of the form
- Local Government Indigene Certificate
- All successful candidates admitted for the 2020/2021 session will be placed into part one in the 2021/2022 session.
- The University is not obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any application and will not enter into personal correspondence on the matter.