University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has debunked the rumour circulating on social media as regards resumption of academic activities.
The attention of the Management of the University of Port Harcourt, has been drawn to a fake memo dated 23rd November, 2020 and addressed to all students wherein the signature of the Registrar, Dr Dorcas D. Otto was superimposed by unknown unscrupulous person(s) who called for the resumption of academic activities in the University of Port Harcourt starting from Monday, 30 November, 2020.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
For the avoidance of doubt, the Registrar, Dr Dorcas D. Otto did not authorise any memo directing students to report back to the Campus.
Parents, guardians and students are advised to disregard the impostor who superimposed the signature of the Registrar in a fake memo circulating on social media.
The University will announce its resumption using the conventional media at the appropriate time.
MR SAM KPENU
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!