The School of General Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) would like to inform all first-year students enrolled in the Regular programme that the 2021/2022 GST (compulsory courses that must be taken and passed before graduation) registration and book collection will come to a close on Friday, the 30th of December at 4:00 p.m. 2022.
Before the examination, every registered student should go to the SGS website at gs.unizik.edu.ng and check the day, time, and hall of his/her examination schedule for the 10-14th of January 2023.
- During the course of the examination, it is imperative that students pay attention to the following rules:
- Handsets are strictly prohibited in examination halls.
- All sorts of wristwatches are absolutely prohibited in examination halls.
- Carry-over students must present valid identification (such as a school ID, NIN card, or voter identity card).
- No smoking or eating will be permitted in the examination halls.
- Students are not permitted to take examinations outside of the times and locations specified in each student’s schedule.
- Before being admitted to the GST examinations, all students must be suitably dressed.
- All types of caps, crop tops, slippers, bandanas, ripped jeans, kimonos, and so on are not permitted in the examination halls.
The students involved are hereby instructed to abide by this notice.