The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate to her 2013/2014 academic session direct entry admission screening and interview.
1. SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 8.30am.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
a) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc, in the major cities of the Federation, and the
- University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka.
b) Online Pre-registration commences on Wednesday, August 28, 2013 and ends on Monday, September 9, 2013. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.
With the scratch card, candidate should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2013/2014 Direct Entry Screening form online at www.portal.unn.edu.ng
a) All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
i) A copy of online form carrying the candidate’s passport-sized photograph and duly completed;
ii) 2013/2014 Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip;
iii) HB pencil and Eraser.
b) Candidates are expected to answer questions on subjects related to the courses they applied for in addition to English Language.
No GSM handsets, Calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.
Information on the halls for the screening will be made available on the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, before the screening date.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Blind candidates are not invited to the screening, but they should register online.
Candidates can access the results of the screening exercise with the appropriate scratch cards at the University of Nigeria Portal, www.portal.unn.edu.ng, from Sunday September 15, 2013.