University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the released of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission list, the management of the institution release the amount to be paid as acceptance fee (N25,000) and the payment procedure.
- UNN UTME Primary Admission List.
- UNN Direct Entry Primary Admission List.
- UNN Supplementary Admission List [UTME & Direct Entry].
- UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List.
- UNN Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Candidates Admission List.
UNN Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
Candidates offered provisional admission in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing you’re your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Best of Luck!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!