English Language Teacher job vacancy at O.A.U. International School.
The position of an English Language Teacher is vacant in O.A.U. International School. Applicants for the position must be degree holders in Education or have along with the first degree post graduate diploma in Education. At least three years post qualification experience is required.
Method of application:
Applicants for the position are required to submit ten copies of their applications, photocopies of their credentials, and up to date curriculum vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for:
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address including G.S.M. Telephone number
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Service to national and International bodies
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidate’s academic/work experience.
Candidates applying for the position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Principal. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications are to be addressed to the Vice Chancellor and Chairman, O.A.U. International School Governing Board through the Principal, O.A.U. International School. Application should be submitted in the School Administrative Office not later than Monday, October17, 2016. Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!