Ajayi Crowther University, ACU has released the eligibility for the second semester, 2016/2017 academic session examination.
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) Resumption Date
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
You will recall that about a week ago, a circular was issued in respect of the above subject-matter. Management wishes to reiterate its stand that on NO account will any student who has not fully paid his/her fees be allowed to participate in the forth-coming 2nd semester examination.
Kindly check the University’s website for financial status of all students (Click Here).
Needless to say that the affected students will have to repeat the missed courses in the NEXT academic session when it will be available.
Whilst Management appreciates the efforts of parents and sponsors in paying their Wards’ fees, it should be noted that NO concession will be given to any defaulter. Such students are STRONGLY advised to stay away from examination halls.
Students who have fully paid their fees should proceed to the Bursary to obtain their final financial clearance for the session to be eligible to write their examination.