The management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has postponed the resumption date for IJMB students due to the reported cases of the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic. See more details about ATBU IJMB resumption date below.
This is to inform all the IJMB students of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) that the resumption of academic activities earlier scheduled for 3rd January 2021 has been postponed due to the unforeseen circumstances related to the reported cases of the second wave of COVID-19.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
In view of the above, students are advised to stay safely at home until further notice.
The Directorate regret any inconveniences this postponement might have caused, please.
About ATBU (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University)
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North Eastern part of the Nigeria with Dr. Jerome Udoji and Professor A. O. Adekola as the pioneer Pro-Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor respectively, while Alh. Adamu Aliyu was the first Registrar of the University.
The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa.
The motto of the university is "Doctrina Mater Artium", which means "Education is the mother of the practical arts".
Read more gists from ATBU (Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!