The management of Bayero University Kano (BUK) Dangote Business School (DBS) has released the procedure for the Change of Area Of Specialization for MBA students for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all interested MBA students willing to change their area of specialization for the second (2nd) semester to adapt the following procedure:
- Make sure you have dully registered with the University for 2018/2019 session.
- The Add & Drop Exercise commences on Wednesday 25th September and ends on 9th October, 2019.
- Make payment of N1,000 via remita.net
- Select Pay a Biller
- Type Bayero University Kano in “Who Do You Want To Pay”field
- Select SPS ADD and DROP in “Name of Service/Purpose ”
- Type your Username, Registration Number, Your Full Name, Phone Number and Email Address in the respective fields.
- Select How You Want To Pay (Either with Card, Internet Banking or Bank Branch) and click the Submit button.
- Print your Remita Payment Receipt.
- 24 hours after your payment, log in to your Registration Portal using your Username and Password you used during registration.
- Update and Reprint your Course Registration Form (CRF) and make sure to submit to the Programmes Seeretary, Dangote Business School immediately for documentation.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!