Bayero University, Kano, BUK post UTME screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session. The minimum required cut-off point is 180. BUK undergraduate aptitude test registration will start on Tuesday, 5th September 2017. See more details below.
UPDATE: Bayero University, Kano post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes that the Post UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
BUK Post UTME Screening Exercise Registration will commence on on Tuesday 5th September 2017.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2017/2018 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
|1.||FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||180 and above|
|2.||FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES||– B.A. ISLAMIC STUDIES||190 and above|
|All other programmes in the Faculty||180 and above|
|3.||FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES||200 and above|
|4.||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||180 and above|
|5.||FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES||200 and above|
|6.||FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT||180 and above|
|7.||FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION||180 and above|
|8.||FACULTY OF DENTISTRY||200 and above|
|9.||FACULTY OF EARTH & ENV. SCIENCES||180 and above|
|10.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||180 and above|
|11.||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||180 and above|
|12.||FACULTY OF LAW||200 and above|
|13.||FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES||180 and above|
|14.||FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||180 and above|
|15.||FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||B.Sc Sociology, B.Sc Banking and Finance, B.Sc Entrepreneurship.All other programmes in the Faculty: 190 and above||180 and above|
|16.||FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES||220 and above|
– Admission into MBBS: 230 and above
– Dental Surgery: 220 and above
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
- Go to BUK 2017/2018 Post UTME registration portal at http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat2017/bukat_login.php.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,500.00 (N2,000 being cost of screening and N500 being Bank and Administrative charges) at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
SCREENING DETAILS: This is to inform registered applicants that the aptitude test would be taking place on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th September, 2017.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
CLOSING DATE: Payment for the registration will end on
Tuesday 19th September 2017 Monday, 25 September 2017. Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will close by midnight of Friday, 29th September, 2017.