Bayero University, Kano, BUK hostel accommodation fee and application procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session undergraduate and postgraduate students.
This is to inform all the undergraduate and postgraduate students of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) that the management of the institution has released the amounts to be paid as Hostel Accommodation fee and application procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Please note that the allocation of bed spaces in both male and Female Hostel will be done on first come first served basis.
BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee.
- BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee for International Postgraduate Students – N80,000.
- BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee for Postgraduate Nigerian Students with Mattress and Bed – N25,150.
BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee for Undergraduates Nigerian Students – N20,090.
- BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee for Students Collecting only Bed Space without a Mattress – N12,090.
BUK Hostel Accommodation Application Procedure.
- To apply visit http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ for Undergraduates and http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/sps/ for Postgraduate students.
- Login with your students details and navigate to the hostel accommodation portal to begin the application process.
NB: All students interested reserving bed space should note that after the reservation they are to validate the link sent to their registered phone number or the space will be REVOKED.
Similarly, Failure to make payment after validating within 120 hours (5 days) will result in REVOKING the space.
Application for Hostel allocation will close on a date to be announced later.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!