Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above COOU cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) has announced the cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University formerly Anambra State University is a Nigerian tertiary institution located in Uli, a town in Anambra State. The University was established by law No. 13 of 2000 by the Anambra State Government.
ANSU Cut Off Mark
To be eligible for ANSU post UTME screening exercise, candidates must chose the University as first choice and scored 160 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!