Crescent University Students urge Federal Government to protect Nigerians.
The National Association of Political Science Students, Crescent University, Abeokuta, has urged the Federal Government to rise up in its responsibility of protecting lives and property in the country.
The association made the appeal at a lecture organised by the Department of Political Science and International Relations of the institution during the Students’ Week.
Speaking on the topic, ‘Politics, Religion and Nigeria’s National Security’, a lecturer at the Department of Political Science, University of Ibadan, Dr. Dhikrullahi Yagboyaju, stressed that issues such as corruption, poverty and deprivation had serious implications for both national security and democratic governance.
- Crescent University Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Form
- Complete List of Courses Offered by Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB)
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- AFIT Set to Introduce Degree Programmes in Aircraft Maintenance
- UNIZIK Notice to Graduands on Convocation Ceremony
He frowned on the appointment of public office holders on religious cum political basis, saying it gave room for manipulations in the federal character policy.