DELSU pre-degree form – The application form for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DELSU Pre-Degree Available Courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Forestry and Wide Life
FACULTY OF ARTS
English and Literary Studies
Fine & Applied Arts
History & International Studies
Accounting and Finance
Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Fine Art Education
Guidance and Counseling
Human Kinetics Education
Library & Information Science
Political Science Education
Religious Studies Education
Social Studies Education
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Pharmacology and Therapeutics
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Animal & Environmental Biology
Biological Technology (SLT)
Biochemistry Technology (SLT)
Physics & Electronics Tech (SLT)
Environmental Science (SLT)
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Geography and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Candidates for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2021 UTME and should score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point of 170 with DELSU as first Choice.
- Candidates should ensure that the course (programme) they register in JAMB is the same with the course (programme) they intend to pursue in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
How to Apply for DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Applicants should visit Delta State University portal https://portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual pin and proceed with the virtual pin to make payment of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira at any of the following University approved banks: Eco Bank, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Unity bank & Zenith Bank. Upon payment, applicants should proceed to fill the application form online, submit and print out personal copy.
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
Closing Date: Monday, January 11, 2021.
Date of Entrance Examination: 15th January, 2021.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination: Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!