Ekiti State University, EKSU in affiliation with Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto-Ijanikin, Lagos — Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo — Kwara State College of Education, llorin — Kwara State College of Education, Oro and Osun State College of Education, Ila-Orangun post UTME / Direct Entry screening forms for admission into full-time bachelor degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out. Anybody with a UTME score of 160 and above can apply.
The management of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into her full-time Bachelor Degree Programmes, in Affiliation with:
(i) Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/ljanikin
(ii) Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo
(iii) Kwara State College of Education, llorin
(iv) Kwara State College of Education, Oro
(v) Osun State College of Education, IIa Orangun.
EKSU Affiliated Degree Programmes Available Programmes
A. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Guidance and Counseling
- Adult Education
- Educational Management
- Nursery and Primary Education
B. Bachelor of Arts (Education) (B.A.Ed)
- Education/Christian Religious Studies
- Education/Islamic Studies
C. Bachelor of Science (Education) (B.Sc.Ed)
- Education/Business Education
- Education/Computer Science
- Education/Social Studies
- Education/Integrated Science
- Education/Human Kinetics and Health Edu.
- Education/Health Education
- Education/Political Science
- Education/Home Economics
- Education/Agric. Science
- Education/Technical Education
EKSU Affiliated Institutions Post UTME Eligibility
(a). Admission by Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements;
- Five Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB) obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Five credit passes in Teachers Grade II Examination including English Language.
- Candidates must have written and passed the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB).
- Candidate’s score at the last UTME (2020) must not be less than the prescribed national cut-off mark i.e. 160.
- Success at the post UTME screening exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
(b) Direct Entry Candidates: 3-Years FulI Time Programme
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements:
- Pass at credit/merit level in two subjects at the NCE with GCE O’level credits or its equivalent in three subjects, including English Language. A pass at the NCEGeneral English is acceptable in lieu of credit at the SSCE/GCE/O’level.
- Two passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCE/GCE O’ level credit passes in three other subjects including English Language.
- Admission of Direct Entry Candidates is, however, subject to success at the Post UTME Screening Exercise to be conducted by the admitting college.
- Three passes at the advanced level GCE with SSCEGCE ‘O level credit passes in two other subjects including English Language.
How to Apply for EKSU Affiliated Institutions Post UTME Form
i. Post UTME screening will be done on-line
ii. A candidate can apply to any or all of the Colleges since the Post UTME Screening would be held on separate dates.
iii. Completed application forms should be returned to the candidate’s College of choice.
iv. Any further information required may be obtained from the Directorate of Continuing Education Programmes, Ekiti State University, or the respective Affiliate Colleges.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.