Federal University Birnin-Kebbi, FUBK cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above FUBK cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you are not eligible or qualified for FUBK post UTME.
Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK), is a federal-owned post-secondary educational institution located Along Kalgo-Bunza Road, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. It was founded in 2013.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
FUBK Cut Off Marks
The management of the Federal University Birnin-Kebbi (FUBK), has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 160 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!