This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDUTSINMA) School of General and Preliminary Studies for the 2013/2014 Academic Session to note the following guidelines carefully for registration:
- Check the University website, www.fudutsinma.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the admission list.
- Visit http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps, enter your Application Number click continue and do the following:
- Read carefully, the instructions under “Instructions” tab.
- Update personal data under “Personal Data Form” tab. Ensure all required fields are correctly entered.
- Under “Printouts” tab, find and print the following:
- Undertaking Against Cultism
- Personal Data
- Acceptance of Provisional Admission
- Screening Form
- Sign your “Undertaking Against Cultism”. (Your Parent/Guardian should also sign it). You will be required to bring along the signed copies to the screening officer at the Academic Office. Also sign copies of your “Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission”.
- Proceed for screening at the Academic Office. Take along with you all your original certificates and two copies of passport for verification (You are advised to clear with the Academic Office before proceeding to the Bank to pay school charges).
- On successful screening, return to the portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps, enter your “Application Number” and click continue. Under “Payments” tab, Locate “SOGAPS School Charges” and click “Generate Transaction ID” buttonnext to it.
- Print out “Payment Transaction Slip” which contains payment details for SOGAPS school charges, the sum of Fifty thousand naira (
Payments can be made ONLY at any of the following Banks:
- United Bank for Africa (UBA), Kankia Byepass, Dutsin-Ma.
- First Bank Plc, Kankia Byepass, Dutsin-Ma.
Note: All candidates should note that the School fee does not include accommodation. You are to make personal arrangement for your accommodation, please.
- After payment, return to the portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/sgps, under “Printouts”, locate and print “Offer of Provisional Admission”.
- Under “Course Registration Tab”, select and register semester courses, and printout the completed course registration forms.
- Go to the School of General and Preliminary Studies and submit two (2) copies of each document you printed since the beginning of your registration.
- Go to the hospital with the Medical Report Form (Form FUD/05) for medical check-up and doctor’s report. (You will be required to submit the medical report to the university clinic.)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!