Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA direct entry admission screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Registration for FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission Screening will commence on Wednesday 28th September and will close on 15th October, 2016.
Federal University Gashua Direct Entry Admission Eligibility.
Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice and possess National Diploma (ND), with merit and above, IJMBE with six points and above, and NCE with merit and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission Screening.
Go to the University website (www.fugashua.edu.ng) and follow all instructions for registration
- The Screening fee is N2, 500 and you are required to print your payment invoice from the University portal.
- All payment must be made through eTranzact Pin Vending to any branch of First Bank Nationwide.
- You will be given eTranzact pin or confirmation number by the Bank after payment.
- Go back to the portal, under Prospective Student menu and follow the instructions up to ‘verify’.
- Your payment will be verified and you can print your Application Fee Receipt with your Applicant ID. Please note that you have to quote the Applicant ID in all future correspondence with the University as regards your admission.
FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission Screening Other Details.
Payments for the registration start on Wednesday 28th September, and close on 15th October, 2016.
Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will be closed by midnight on 15th October, 2016.
The physical screening exercise will take place from 17th – 18th October, 2016.
Any candidate who fails to register online for the screening exercise within the stipulated date will not be considered for physical screening.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!