Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list is now available online.
How to Check Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your FUGASHUA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!