The list of Direct Entry applicants offered provisional admission into the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, during the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. See how to check the FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission List below.
This is to inform all the Direct Entry candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission List
FUGASHUA prospective DE students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
They can also confirm their admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Congratulations to all that made it to the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Direct Entry admission list for the 2020/2021 session.