Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) disclaimer notice to the general public on the recruitment exercise published on social media purported to be from the institution.
This is to warn the general public of some fictitious vacancy announcements in the social media purported to be from Federal University, Lafia.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The purpose of the announcement is to induce members of the unsuspecting public to pay fees, commissions or charges for service related to recruitment. The scammers use several web links for their activities prominent among which is https://t.co/lvudixTkL1.
In light of the foregoing, the management of Federal University, Lafia calls on the general public to disregard such advertisements or offers. Anyone that panders to the wishes of the scammers does so at their own risk.
Dr Abubakar Mamuda
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!