Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB cut off mark for the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise. If you scored exactly or above FUNAAB cut off mark, that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, and getting marks below cutoff means you have not eligible or qualified for FUNAAB post UTME.
The cut-off mark for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to announced. The one displayed below is for the 2017/2018 academic session. We hope this will give you an idea of what to expect in 2018/2019. ***Bookmark this page and keep checking back for updated version***
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State, or FUNAAB, (FUNAAB) was established on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi.
FUNAAB Cut Off Marks.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has released the cut-off mark for the 2017/2018 academic session admission exercise.
To be eligible for Pre-Admission Screening Exercise candidates must have sat for the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 marks for the following programmes:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
NOTE: Candidate who chose Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for Agricultural programmes if they are interested.
- FUNAAB Post UTME Form (We update the post as soon as the form is officially released for each session)
- Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.