The management of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is now selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. FUOYE pre-degree runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months. See the requirements, subject combinations and how to obtain FUOYE pre-degree form below.
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, (FUOYE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Duration of FUOYE Pre-Degree Programme: The programme normally runs for two (2) contact periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission Eligibility
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/NECO at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based, Management Science based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (Arts). However, students with deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the Pre-Degree Session.
FUOYE Pre-Degree Subject Combinations
[Click on the image for better view]
Please note that the above-listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into ALL Degree Programmes in Federal University Oye-Ekiti. Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in O’Level with three (3) other relevant subjects.
How to Apply for FUOYE Pre-Degree Admission
Each candidate will be required to pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their application forms are duly and carefully completed. You should provide a unique email address
- The date for entrance screening is Thursday, 15th October, 2020
- Applicants are to note that the 2020/2021 Pre-Degree entrance examination will be computer-based.
- Candidates are expected to note that the entrance examination comes up at Lyke Ifenacho ICT Centre, behind United Bank for Africa (UBA), Oye-Ekiti on Thursday, 15th October, 2020.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 UTME and score the minimum cut-off mark during the Programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS’ COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: http://predegree.fuoye.edu.ng for any other information.
- Resumption Date is Monday, 19th October 2020.
- The date for the Entrance Examination is Thursday, 15th October 2020 at Iyke Ifeanacho ICT Centre, behind UBA Bank, Oye-Ekiti by 9:00a.m. Prompt.
- All candidates should note that FUOYE HAS NOT AUTHORISED any
- Person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf.
- Application is strictly on-line at http://predegree.fuoye.edu.ng/