Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) dress code for Staff and Students during office hours and and lectures.
The need for staff and students to be properly dressed at all times within the campus cannot be over emphasized as indecent dressing reduces the image both in and out of the university, it leads to sexual harassment and poor academic performance.
The following will not be permitted within the school premises during office hours and and lectures.
FUPRE Dress Code
Male Students and Staff
- T-shirt which carry immoral messages
- Kaftans without trousers
- Bushy and untidy hair
- Floppy feet wears are not allowed (bathroom slippers)
- Joggers/track suit
- Shirts or any wear revealing the armpit
- Shorts/knickers above the knee when not required
- Sagging of knickers and trousers
- Head ties
- Torn shirts and jeans
Female Students and Staff
- Skirts and gowns above the knee
- T-shirt which carry immoral message
- Body hugs without jackets
- Torn Jeans
- Low waist trousers
- Transparent clothes
- Excessive long nails/attachment
- Spaghetti tops
- Off shoulder blouses
- Ostentatious fashion jewelries.