Federal University of Technology, Akure, FUTA acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment procedure.
Recommended:: FUTA Admission List.
FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE visit www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions and check in with your jamb reg no, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the below banks:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name : FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : #45,300(bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After a successful confirmation you can now proceed to print your Admission letter
Deadline: 22nd November 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!