The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) post UTME and direct entry screening exercise applications form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. This post contains the requirements and procedure on how to obtain FUTA post UTME form.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and DIrect Entry screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The online registration for FUTA Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on Wednesday, 11th July, 2018.
REGISTRATION PERIOD: WEDNESDAY, 11TH JULY TO TUESDAY, 31ST JULY, 2018.
Candidates Eligible for FUTA Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure their First Choice Institution in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE: is N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only payable at any bank on e-Tranzact platform only.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2018/2019 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
DAY DATE SCHOOL(S)
- Monday, 6th August, 2018 School of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology (SAAT), School of Environmental Technology (SET), School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS), School of Health & Health Technology (SHHT)
- Tuesday, 7th August, 2018 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET)
- Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 School of Computing (SOC) and School of Sciences (SOS)
- Thursday, 9th August, 2018 MOP-UP/DIRECT ENTRY.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(f) Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit FUTA WEBSITE. This is OPTIONAL.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, I Pad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076981207, 08068209911 AND 08118770353
- Candidates who chose to study Financial Management Technology in FUTA are advised to change to other Institutions as the programme is NOT OFFERED in the University
NOTE: Any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!