The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has announced the cancellation of EDU411 and EDU413 examinations which were written on 5th November 2020 and 6th November 2020 respectively over leakage.
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Senate at its resumed sitting of Wednesday, 9th December 2020 considered the reports of the various committees that investigated the alleged leakage of the above examinations which were written on 5th November 2020 and 6th November 2020 respectively.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The committee from their investigations confirmed the leakage of the examination and separately recommended cancellation of the examinations written in the two courses.
The Senate deliberated on the recommendations of the committee and approved the cancellation of the examinations. The examinations in the two courses, EDU411 and EDU413, were therefore cancelled. The examination in EDU411 will be retaken on Monday, 21st December 2020, while EDU413 will be written on Tuesday, 22nd December 2020 manually. All final year students of the Ndele campus will be conveyed to the Main campus to write the examinations.
Senate further directed that the examinations are to be marked by conference mode and all scores submitted to the Registrar, two days after the examinations.
However, all students who wrote the examinations on-line during the lockdown are exempted, except they wish to re-write the examination.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!