Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above IBBU cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, has announced the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University is a university in Niger State, central Nigeria.
IBBU Cut Off Mark
IBBU Lapai minimum cut off mark is 170.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!