The Youth Friendly Resource Centre, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and Enugu Campus hosts the 2018 International Youth Leadership Conference that will draw youths across the tertiary institutions in Nigeria. tagged: ‘Youth and Leadership Development as a tool for Sustainable Development”. The 2018 conference will address topics on Personal Leadership, Leadership in Business and Leadership in Politics etc. The conference is scheduled to hold on Friday, August 10, 2018 at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State. The conference will attract 2000 selected Nigerian youths across higher institutions to attend the conference as participants. The conference will also attract representatives from Youth-friendly organizations, policymakers, the general public and press media.
THEME: Youth and Leadership Development as a tool for Sustainable Development
Purpose of the International Youth Leadership Conference
- To educate youths on skills for leadership development across sectors of the Nigeria economy.
- To unite Nigerian youths towards building a strong relationship for continental growth.
- To design a positive development framework for the Ministry of Youth and Development and higher institutions in Nigeria.
- To learn from renowned and qualified experts on various career development for the youths in Nigeria.
- To observe the International Youth Day’s celebration.
Expected Participants at the International Youth Leadership Conference
- Nigerian youths across higher institution of learning.
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Should have good communication skills in English
- Should have evidence of identification
- Should have evidence of online registration from the conference portal
Benefits of the International Youth Leadership Conference
- To become skilled in entrepreneurship
- Network with other youths across Nigeria
- Join a continental discuss for youth development
International Youth Leadership Conference Participation Fee
The Conference is FREE but requires online registration. NOTE: Ticket is FREE and covers: training, workshop and post-conference mentorship. The certificate is not free but optional and payment is at the venue.
For more enquiries, please visit the official sub-domain of the centre (http://youthcentre.unn.edu.ng/), or EMAIL: email@example.com.
PRINCE NWEKE: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 08185706536, 07054258185
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!