Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain JABU JUPEB form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 session. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun state and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and all over the World.
JABU JUPEB Eligibility & Duration.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University, English Language inclusive.
Duration: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
JABU JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Social Sciences
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG)
- Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Management Sciences
- Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG)
- Mathematics / Economics / Business Studies (MEB)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
How to Apply for JABU JUPEB Admission Form.
- Pay the sum of N15,000 to JABU JUPEB GTB Account
- Attach your recent colour passport photograph with plain background (the passport size must not be more than 100KB)
- Complete the form and click “Submit”
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
More details on http://jupeb.jabu.edu.ng/ Or Call: 07032307051.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!