KUST Fresh Students Screening, Registration Details - 2015/16
Last updated on
Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST freshmen screening and registration details for the 2015/2016 academic session have been released.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Kano Government Renames KUST After Billionaire Business Man, Dangote
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil undergraduate programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session that the authorities of the university have announced that the Central Screening and Registration exercise will commence from Monday, 29th February to Friday, 11th March, 2016 at the University premises.
Candidates should come along with original copies of their credentials such as:
- 2015 UTME Result Slip/Direct Entry Slip
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Letter of Reference from Reputable Person in the Society, etc
The Screening will commence from 9:00am each day.
Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the above dates for the registration exercise.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates