This is to notify those who have applied for the Kwara State University (KWASU) 2013/2014 academic session Pre Degree/ Remedial programme that date for the screening exercise have been announced by the institution’s management.
KWASU 2013/2014 Pre Degree/ Remedial programme screening exercise has been schedule as follows:
Dates: Tuesday 10th – Wednesday 11th September 2013
Venue: KWASU Contact Office, along Jebba Road, ZANGO, ILORIN.[FORMER JAMB OFFICE].
Time: 10.00am daily.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Candidates are to bring along the following:
- 4 passport size photographs
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Original and photocopy of teller for payment for the Registration Form
- Print out of Registration Form.
Candidates are to note that the screening will take place at the University Contact Office in Ilorin, they are therefore not expected to come to the University Campus in Malete.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!