Kwara State University (KWASU) has released a new policy to students regarding hostel allocation for the 2014/2015 academic session.
KWASU Students Hostel Allocation New Policy
- The University has instituted a policy of 100 percent accommodation for all undergraduate students to be implemented as more housing become available
- All Freshers (100 and 200 Direct Entry) and all 400 (excluding Agric and Engineering) and 500 Level students are given automatic accommodation in all our control and managed hostel (KWASU and PPP Hostel).
- Because of the current insufficient hostels, the remaining allocation will be carried out electronically to 200, 300 and 400 Levels (Agric and Engineering) students.
- All allotees must pay within two (2) weeks of this allocation. Failure which would mean floating the University policy. This will eventually result in heavy penalty.
- Students so allocated must apply to student affairs for any exception within the same period. This item (5) is applicable to 200,300 and 400(Agric and Eng.) students only.
- All payment must be done through online payment within the stipulated period above, and is compulsory for students on item(2) above
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!