Kwara State University (KWASU) management has published necessary hints for mobilization of 2019/2020 graduating students.
This is to inform all graduating students of KWASU 2019/2020 Session to present the following documents for collection of Mobilization form from the Student’s Affairs Office
NECESSARY HINTS FOR MOBILIZATION OF GRADUATING STUDENTS
- Jamb Admission letter
- Hostel payment slip
- Hostel exemption form
- Hostel exemption payment slip
- University ID card
- MLS/COMMUNITY/PUBLIC HEALTH students should present evidence of registration with their National Coordinating Council
The graduating students are also to note the following:
- Confirm your name on the JAMB Matriculation list at JAMB website.
- Make sure you fill your mobilization forms with names which appear on your O/level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB), JAMB RESULTS and JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- All other data like Date of Birth; LGA; Sex; State; and Class of Degree must be accurate
- NYSC would no longer accept abbreviation of names on the Mobilization list so, DO NOT abbreviate your name
- In line with the NYSC directives, you are advised to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) before graduation as it is a requirement for the NYSC online registration.
- Female graduating students are advised to desist from painting of ‘LELE (HENNA)’ on perm/hand to avoid inability to have a successful thumb-printing at NYSC Orientation Camps which could hinder camp registration.
- All graduates who had neither served nor collected NYSC Exemption Certificate/Exclusion Letter should come for collection of Mobilisation form for processing of issuance of necessary document to them by NYSC.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!