Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above LASPOTECH cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) have released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The Lagos State College of Science and Technology (now known as Lagos State Polytechnic) was established with the promulgation of Lagos State Edict No. 1 of 1978 with retroactive effect from June 1, 1977. The Institution commenced classes in January, 1978 at a temporary site (now the Isolo Campus).
LASPOTECH Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in LASPOTECH Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 150 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!