Following the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Procedure for Collection of Admission Letter.
- Collection of original admission letter commences from 9th–10th November (UTME) and 13th,November, 2017 (DE);
- Applicants are to come in person (NOT by proxy);
- Specimen copy of admission letter (Log into your account on MAUTECH portal, use phone number used during registration as both your username and password to print the specimen copy of the admission letter);
- Originals of their credentials for sighting;
- A set of photocopy of all credentials and one passport size photograph which will be submitted at the point of collection of admission letter;
Recommended: MAUTECH School Fees.
Registration commences 48hrs after collection of original copy of admission letter through the University website: www.mautech.edu.ng.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
**Click the Image for better view**
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!