Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission letter collection procedure and timetable for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Following the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Procedure for Collection of Admission Letter
Collection of original copy of admission letter commences from 14th January, 2020. Candidates are advised to check time table for collection for their date of collection.
- Applicants are to come in PERSON (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip (UTME)/Acknowledgement letter (DE) and JAMB Admission letter (Institution Copy);
- Specimen copy of MAUTECH Admission letter;
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE candidate, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate and Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- O’Level result(s) verification (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB); candidates are to provide an unscratched card(s) or pay the sum of 141,000.00 per card for the result(s) submitted and provide evidence of payment at the point of collection of Admission letter. The payment should be made into:
Bank: MAUTech Microfinance Bank
A/C Name: MAUTech Revenue Account
A/C. No.: 1100006308
Candidates are required to log onto the University website https://mautech.edu.ng for their schedule of fee, and registration procedure. They are also expected to proceed on registration 24hr after collection of the original copy of the admission letter.
Recommended: MAUTECH School Fees and MAUTECH Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
CLICK HERE (.pdf) to view MAUTECH admission letter collection timetable or check the image below:
**Click the Image for better view**