Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) surcharge payment deadline has been extended. The management has allow more time for the payment of the N10,000 reparation fee following the appeal made by the Students’ Union. See more details below.
MAUTECH Surcharge payment deadline.
SEE ALSO: MAUTECH Revised Academic Calendar.
Following an appeal by the Students’ Union on the need to allow more time to pay the N10,000 levy, the University Management decided as follows:
- All 300, 400 and 500 level students are expected to pay on or before Friday 18th May, 2018. However, the period is hereby extended to end of the First Semester 2017/2018 Examination period (i.e. 4thJune, 2018). Failure to comply with the above will attract late payment penalty of five thousand (N5,000.00) in addition to the ten thousand (N10,000.00).
- All 100 and 200 levels students must meet the above in order to write their first semester 2017/2018
- The following categories of students who are officially on SIWES/Teaching Practice/Industrial Attachment are exempted from the surcharge payment of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00):
- Computer Science, 400 level;
- Industrial Chemistry, 400 level;
- All programmes in STSE, 400 level (SIWES/Teaching Practice).
NASIRU AHMED DR (LEGAL)
FOR: R E G I S T R A R
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!