Ajayi Crowther University, ACU notice to all 2019/2020 graduates as regards bursary final clearance.
The authorities of the Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) wish to notify their 2019/2020 graduates that their names have been displayed on the University Website with the remark of either ‘cleared’ or ‘not cleared’ (click here to view the list).
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Those with ‘not cleared’ remark have not been cleared from the Bursary and hence would need to forward evidence of fees paid to date in order to process their Bursary financial clearance.
In the light of the foregoing students concerned are required to scan their paid fees evidence to the following e-mail address: email@example.com latest by Friday 18th December 2020. The message should clearly show all necessary information that can assist to facilitate the clearance process.
Thereafter, those students will be contacted with feedback through the e-mail address they use to scan and forward their paid fees evidence. Should you require any further clarifications or enquiries, please contact us through the above e-mail address or WhatsApp 08068753469.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!