UNIABUJA DCL Students: Exams Do's and Don't's
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA published the list of documents/materials that will be allowed into the second semester, 2014/2015 academic session examination hall for distance learning students.
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Sandwich Degree Admission Form
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Top-Up Degree Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Part-Time Degree Programmes by Distance Learning Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Open & Distance Learning Degree Programmes Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission Form
Authorities of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education listed permissible and non-permissible items as follows:
i) Students will be admitted into their halls with receipt of payment duly countersigned by the Account Officer designate.
ii) Evidence of registration for the semester.
iii) Examination slips bearing the true passport photograph.
iv) Embossed new I.D. card.
See also: UNIABUJA Distance Learning 2nd Semester Exam Timetable – 2014/15.
1. Students are hereby warned not to come into examination halls with their babies.
2. No student will be allowed to enter examination hall with phone(s), handbag, purse, water, can(s) or drinks, food or snacks etc.
3. No student should move the chairs around.
Students are strictly advised to comply with these directives as disciplinary measures will be taken against anyone who violates the above directives.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates