Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above NUBAPOLY cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
Authorities of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) have released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic came into being on the 2nd of February, 1989 wide Kaduna State Edict No. 3 (subsequently amended in 2004). The Edict charged the Polytechnic to among other things provide for training and development of techniques in Applied Science, Engineering and Commerce as well as in other spheres of learning
NUBAPOLY Cut Off Mark
To be eligible to participate in NUBAPOLY Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 120 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!