Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU has prohibited physical attack or abuse of any person on campus.
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Resumption Date
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- OAU Notice on Fraudulent Internet Activities
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Division of Students’ Affairs hereby reminds all students of their Matriculation Oath to, among others, refrain at all costs from any physical attack or abuse of any person on campus. The University will enforce this particular oath strictly without any reservation.
Please note that physical abuse is prohibited on campus and there should be no recourse to self-help. Henceforth, if a case of physical abuse including beating, slapping, or any form of assault or violent attack done by any student to another is established, there will be instant disciplinary action, according to the oath of matriculation.
To this end, all students are enjoined to comply with their matriculation oath at all times and to desist from taking the law into their hands.
Ag. Dean, Students’ Affairs