OSCOTECH HND Form – The management of the Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the underlisted Full-Time academic programmes which would be available in the institution during the 2018/2019 academic session.
OSCOTECH HND Courses.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
OSCOTECH HND Admission Requirements.
Candidates should possess:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the course/programme of choice and five (5) relevant credits including English Language and Mathematics at the GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE of WAEC or SSCE of NECO or NTC of NABTEB. Candidates are advised to visit the College’s website (www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.) to avail themselves of the requisite entry requirements for the ND of each programme that make them prima-facie qualified for the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes.
- A minimum of at least one year post-ND industrial work experience in addition to 2.4 above.
- Graduates of other institutions should ensure that their academic transcripts are forwarded by their various institutions to the Registrar.
How to Obtain OSCOTECH HND Form.
Applicants are to purchase admission scratch cards from any of the underlisted banks at a cost of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only (N7,500.00).
1. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Main Campus, Esa-Oke
2. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Orinkinran Street, Ilesa
3. OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank Ltd., Stadium Road, Osogbo.
4. Olu-Basiri Microfinance Bank, Sabo Junction, Osogbo, Osun State
Applicants are required to access the admission forms and complete same using the scratch cards Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the College Website www.oscotechesaoke.edu.ng.
Interested applicants should access and complete admission forms immediately.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!