Plateau State University (PLASU) remedial science programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos, REMEDIAL SCIENCE PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session.
PLASU Remedial Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess at least three (3) credits from any of the following subjects
- 1. Mathematics
- 2. Biology
- 3. Chemistry
- 4. Physics
- English Language
Candidates will be admitted into any degree programme in the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences of the University on successful completion of the programme and obtaining the University’s JAMB cut-off mark.
How to Apply for PLASU Remedial Admission Form
- Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only (excluding bank charges) using the following method:
- Applicants should first visit www.remita.net to generate RRR
- To generate the RRR, click on PAY STATE GOVERNMENT AND AGENCIES
- Select PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY, BOKKOS
- For Name of Service/Purpose, Select MISCELLANEOUS
- Enter your name and other payment details as required to generate the RRR
- Using the generated RRR, proceed to make payment through any of the following payment options
- Bank Card (e.g ATM Debit card or credit card) and print receipt
- Visit any bank branch with the generated RRR to make payment and obtain receipt.
- Using Internet banking and print receipt
- Present print-out of payment receipt at Bursary Department of the University for verification and confirmation.
- Obtain application form from the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry Department of the University, using the confirmed payment receipt.
- Fill and return the application form to the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry Department with photocopies of your credentials, a passport photograph and receipt of payment on or before Friday, 8th October, 2021.
Accommodation: The University does not provide accommodation for this category of students.
The forms will be on sale from Monday, September 6th to Friday, October 8th, 2021