Plateau College of Nursing and Midwifery Interview Date 2022/2023
Last updated on
Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery interview schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session admission exercise.
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery General Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom wishes to inform the General public. and particularly Candidates that sat for the Aptitude test for admission into Basic Nursing Basic Nurung Programme conducted on the 16 July, 2022 and candidates shortlisted for Post Basic Midwifery programme that the list of successful Candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test as approved by the Academic Baord have been released and displayed on the College Notice Boards in Vom, Jos and Ministry of Health Headquarters respectively.
The dates for the interview has been scheduled as follows:
- Mangu, Shendam, Langtang North, Wase, L/South, Mikang and Q/Pan – 22 August, 2022
- Kanam, Kanke, Pankshin and Bokkos – 23rd August, 2022
- 24th August, 2022 – B/Ladi, Riyom, 1/East and 1/North
- 25 August, 2022 – 1/South and Bassajand Spill-over
- 26 August, 2022 – Other States
Candidates invited for the interview are to bring along with them their original certificates/credentials for sighting. Prospective candidates are to comply strictly with the schedule dates, please.
Note: Wearing of facemask is compulsory and other COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to during the interview.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates