The Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom wishes to inform the General public. and particularly Candidates that sat for the Aptitude test for admission into Basic Nursing Basic Nurung Programme conducted on the 10th July, 2021 and candidates shortlisted for Post Basic Midwifery programme that the list of successful Candidates that made the cut-off marks in the aptitude test as approved by the Academic Baord have been released and displayed on the College Notice Boards in Vom, Jos and Ministry of Health Headquarters respectively.
The dates for the interview has been scheduled as follows:
- 9th August, 2021 – Shendam, Lantang North, L/South, Mikang and Q/Pan/Wase
- 9th August, 2021 – Post Basic Midwifery Programme
- 10 August, 2021 – Kanam, Kanke, Pankshin
- 11 August, 2021 – Mangu and Bokkos
- 12 August, 2021 – B/Ladi, Riyom, J/East and J/North
- 13 August, 2021 – J/South and Bussa
- 16th August, 2021 – Other States
- 17th August, 2021 – Spill-Over
Candidates invited for the interview are to bring along with them their original certificates/credentials for sighting. Prospective candidates are to comply strictly with the schedule dates, please.
Note: wearing face mask is compulsory during the interview.