UPDATE: The Sule Lamido University post UTME screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
You can however check below for the 2017/2018 process and requirements.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2017/18 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
The Cut-Off points for the UTME candidates are as follows:
|1.||EDUCATION||B.Sc. (Ed) Biology|
B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
B.A (Ed) English
B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
B.A Islamic Studies
|3.||NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology|
B.Sc. Computer Science
How to Apply for SLU post UTME.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 and end at Midnight of Saturday, 30th September, 2017. To register, click here.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday 4th October, 2017
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday 5th October, 2017
- Faculty of Education – Friday 6th October, 2017
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2017/2018 Academic Session.