Sule Lamido University, SLU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. SLU post UTME form is now available online.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2019/2020 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the SLU 2019/2020 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU post UTME Form.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 29thJuly, 2019 and end at midnight of Sunday, 18th August, 2019.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment (bank branch, master card, verve card, credit card or intern banking).
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and procee to any commercial bankfor payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using master card, verve card, credit card and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Wednesday, 28th August, 2019
- Faculty of Humanities – Thursday, 29th August, 2019
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Friday, 30th August, 2019
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!