Sule Lamido University, SLU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. SLU post UTME form is now available online.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the SLU 2020/2021 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME will commence on Friday, 01 January 2021 and will end on Monday, 01 February 2021. While DE candidates screening registration will commence on Monday, 01 February 2021 and end at midnight on Monday, 01 March 2021.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will be communicated later.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!